|Product Code||:||SOD TEA|
After GST 0%: RM30.00
SOD Tea Feature:
- Rooibos can strongly be recommended for people suffering from irritability, headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns, insomnia, nervous tension, mild depression or hypertension, as it contains no caffeine and has a soothing effect on the central nervous system.
- Since Rooibos contains no oxalic acid it can be drunk freely by people suffering from kidney stonesRooibos tea has anti-oxidants that battle free radicals, which contribute in the process of aging and a declining immune system.
- Rooibos tea also contributes in the strengthening of bones and teeth by containing calcium, manganese, and fluoride.
- It also contains zinc for healthy skin and magnesium for a healthy nervous system.
- Rooibos tea has anti-spasmodic properties that relieve stomach cramps, indigestive problems such as nausea, vomiting, stomach ulcer, heartburn, and constipation.
- Rooibos has anti-spasmodic properties, thus relieving stomach cramps and colic in infants.
- Rooibos is of benefit in the management of allergies like hayfever, asthma and eczema.
- The tea is also known to be very soothing on the skin as it relieves itching from eczema, nappy rash, and acne.
Net Weight: 2.5gm X 20 sachets X 1 box
- ROOIBOS TEA
Steep 1 tea bag in hot water for 2-3 minutes, drink it plain, with milk, sugar, honey or a slice of lemon and either serve in hot or cold.
Keep out of reach of children.
Protect from direct sunlight.