ERA Golden Tulip Premium Chrysanthemum Tea traditionally used for aid in recovery from influenza, acne and as a “cooling” herb and prevent of sore throat.
Chrysanthemum tea is a flower-based infusion beverage made from chrysanthemum flowers. To prepare the tea, chrysanthemum flowers (usually dried) are steeped in hot water (usually 90 to 95 degrees Celsius after cooling from a boil) in either a teapot, cup, or glass; often rock sugar or cane sugar is also added. The resulting drink is transparent and ranges from pale to bright yellow in color, with a floral aroma. In Chinese tradition, once a pot of chrysanthemum tea has been drunk, hot water is typically added again to the flowers in the pot (producing a tea that is slightly less strong); this process is often repeated several times.
Benefits of Chrysanthemum Tea:
- aid in recovery from influenza, acne and as a “cooling” herb.
- aid in the prevention of sore throat
- promote the reduction of fever
- compress to treat circulatory disorders
- clear the liver and eyes
- effective in treating eye pain associated with stress or yin/fluid deficiency
- treat blurring, spots in front of the eyes, diminished vision, and dizziness