ERA Golden Tulip Butterfly Pea Tea good for women having irregular period, able to naturally control diabetic sugar level.
Butterfly Pea Flowers are commonly used in South East Asia, particularly in Thai, Malay and Peranakan cuisine, and tea served with lime juice, lemongrass or pandan flavoured syrup. As a dye, it is popular among the health conscious who do not appreciate artificial colouring. In the age of social media, hop blue hues are definitely eye-catching and Instagram worthy. Think everything from rice to tea to ice-cream– all infused with the blue pea flower extract. Plus, the natural colouring takes on deeper purple and magenta shades when mixed with acid, which makes an amazing galaxy lemonade, an irresistible combination of floral tea and freshly squeezed lemon.
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Good for women having irregular period
- Able to naturally control diabetic sugar level
- Natural remedy for diuretic problems
- Good for indigestion
- Natural asthma remedy
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases
- Natural remedy for cold
- Prevent dementia by improving our nervous system